1-2-1 and Small Group Sessions
Registration for 1-2-1 and small group sessions is now open. For available times and prices and to book your child's sessions, please email
1-2-1 and small group session details
- Monday - Friday
- Sessions lasting 45 minutes
- Sessions booked in blocks of 4, keeping the same day and time each week.
- Sessions are limited and will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Parents wanting small group sessions, we ask you to arrange your own groups. C4F WILL NOT place players together in groups.
Covid-19 Measures In Place
- 15 minutes between sessions to allow time to clean equipment and avoid cross over of players.
- Risk assessments undertaken.
- Players and parents told to wash hands before arrival.
- Constant communication with parents to ensure no Covid-19 symptoms present.
- Hand sanitiser available on site.
- Sessions designed to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
October Half Term Courses 2020
Venue - Course 1 Old Bexley Primary School, Hurst Road, DA5 3JR
Course 2 - Danson Sports FC, Perry Street, DA1 4RB
Days - Monday - Friday
Times - 9.00am - 4.00pm
Cost - 1 day £35 / 2 days £60 / 3 days £75 / 4 days £85 / 5 days £100
Spaces are LIMITED and must be booked in advance.........there will be NO TURN UP ON THE DAY OPTION. Courses will be filled on a first come first serve basis, with each course capped at 60 players per day.
EARLY BIRD BOOKING DISCOUNT OF 15% CAN BE APPLIED IF BOOKED BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST 2020
To book your Childs place on any course, please email with the following information:
Name / School Year / Medical Information / Course Number(s) / Days Attending
Covid-19 Measures in Place
- Hand sanitiser stations around the field.
- No indoor access to avoid cross contamination (Toilets available 1 at a time)
- Small bubbles of 10 players to adhere to FA Guidelines (Subject to increasing if guidelines permit)
- Risk Assessments undertaken.
- Equipment cleaned with antibacterial wipes and spray at lunchtime and end of the day.
- Social distancing measures in place.
- Sessions specifically designed to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Limited places on the courses.
- C4F will be following holiday course provider guidelines from the DfE which can be found on the link below: